Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Let's Play a Game!!

So with our computer's screen saver being set to flip through the Harris family pictures, Tricia and I have found ourselves playing a little game. It's been fun to do so here's your chance to play along. So this will be Round 1 of the game. The rules are simple, just guess whether the picture is of Leah or Hannah. Post your answers in the comments section. I'll reveal the correct answers in a couple of days. Good Luck!!

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah
Leah
Leah
Leah

Anonymous said...

and Leah,
I forgot it

The Toy said...

And the first contestant did not get them all right!! Good try though...

Brett and Jennifer said...

Hannah
Hannah
Leah
Leah
Leah

Brett and Jennifer said...

(bretts guess) - Hannah, Hannah, Hannah, Leah, Leah, Leah

The Toy said...

Well since Brett had six down I don't know whether to disqualify him or not. :) But in short you both did not get them all right!! I'll post the answers soon, so check back...

kimberlybender said...

Hannah, Leah, Hannah, Leah, Leah

Vidya said...

Hannah, Leah, Hannah, Leah, Leah

:)

The Toy said...

Congratulations to the last two contestants!! You are correct!! I will have to find some tougher pictures next time...