So the girls went into the ENT this past Tuesday and we have surgeries scheduled for both of them now. Hannah is set to have ear tubes put in and possibly have her adenoids removed next Wednesday. As for Leah, she will be going under in six weeks to have her tonsils (or golf balls as the doctor called them) and adenoids removed, along with putting in ear tubes and getting her belly button fixed. So this will be a busy summer for surgeries and recoveries.
Speaking of recoveries...I have been getting over a leg injury and was finally well enough to play some basketball this week and last week, but of course with my track record I got hurt again yesterday. I had just grabbed a rebound when all of a sudden I was lying on the ground in pain. This was caused by the 6'6" 250-260lb man who ran into me with a hit reminiscent of Mike Minter or Roy Williams. I ended up going to the doc today and was told I have a separated shoulder. So I'm writing this blog entry one-handed today. It's only taken two hours or so! I wonder how much slower it's going to be to code that project at work next week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment