So our poor little Leah has been battling allergies and so she's always been congested. That being the case she has been a heavy mouth breather. It wasn't until recently though that Tricia noticed Leah struggling to breath at night.
Of course the sight of seeing your child working so hard just to sleep made us both very sad and Tricia scoured the Internet to determine what it was. The end result of the search and the doctor's confirmation ended with Obstructive Sleep Apnea. In the end, Leah has been referred to an Ears, Nose, and Throat doctor but she will need to have her tonsils and adenoids removed. I ask that you all would pray for Tricia and I to have patience trying to get the surgery scheduled and to have comfort knowing that the surgery will be good. Pray also for Leah that she would do well during the surgery and recover fully and quickly. Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just watched the video of Leah trying to sleep........it made me sad, too. Then Hannah wants to play so she comes and wakes her up. I'm sure Leah didn't appreciate that, either. Anyway, I hope the EENT doc helps her out and she gets a good night sleep soon. :)
Post a Comment