So Leah had here big ballet recital the other day and it was hilarious and very cute. The whole event was two hours where 20 or so different classes of varying age ranges got to do two sets of dancing. Leah was luckily in the early part of the show so I was excited to see her and my attention was high (unfortunately I can't say that about the 15 groups after hers but I did finish the book I had been reading).
The best part of the show for me was coming up to the stage and giving Leah some flowers for her performance. She was so excited about the flowers she forgot all about the trophy she had just received and wanted to hold them the whole way home (there were many comments made by passing strangers on our walk to the car in Uptown Charlotte with Leah in her outfit carrying her flowers)! Even better was when I was putting her down for bed last night and I told her she was the most beautiful princess ballerina she responded by saying, "Thank you Daddy for my flowers." Ahh, I just love my girls...
1 comment:
Tooooo cute, will have to show G&G
Unc Mark & Joanie
Post a Comment