Sunday, September 28, 2008
Sshhh...Don't tell the Roadies, but this is what real men do!!
So I won't rat out my accomplice on this because we could be running from the mountain bike police if we are found out, but after two weeks of not riding I was really wanting to go. Unfortunately the rule of the responsible bike rider is to not ride after it rains, at least not till the trails are dry (about 24 hours), and we just had a day and a half of rain. So disregarding that 'law' we snuck out and rode some trails. Now let me just say I thought it would be like any other ride for the most part but what we encountered was one of the best rides I've ever done. It was fun sloshing through puddles and some mud, jumping over fallen trees and trying to avoid 2 inch spiders. It was like we were kids playing in the rain (which I guess we kind of were). So below are some pictures of my new bike looking like it should...used!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am reporting you both to the tarheeltrailblazers, your bikes will be seized and your pride will be stripped from you shoulders...unless you invite me next time.
Post a Comment