There hasn't been too much going on in the Harris household these days. This past Saturday we ended up celebrating two holidays in one day. The morning started off with the neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt, where I coached the girls in collecting only the heavy eggs (the heavier the egg the more chocolate or candy is inside). They had a blast running around with there baskets overflowing. As if to torment the girls, though, there was someone dressed up as the Easter Bunny, which made for the same frightful pictures as when the girls posed with Mickey (I guess there really is just something about overgrown animals walking on two legs).
Later that night, Tricia and I then celebrated St. Patrick's Day at the Spreen's annual party. The festivities were to the extreme as all the food was green (although not all of it was vegetables so don't worry I actually was able to eat some). Of course there were Irish drinks on hand as well, ranging from good old Guinness beer to Irish Car Bombs.
All in all though, we are looking forward to Easter weekend and then it's on to Tricia's birthday which Leah is very much excited about (more the fact that it's a birthday not that it's mommy's, plus she knows that her birthday is sometime after mommy's but of course you can't tell a 3 year old that her birthday is still about year away).
Hope everyone is doing well. Have a happy Easter!!
No comments:
Post a Comment