Monday, February 18, 2008

Never-ending Birthday!!

So the never-ending birthday is coming to an end today as it is officially Leah's birthday. I wonder what she thinks about the whole birthday celebration. She'll probably think it is her birthday until we celebrate Tricia's in March. Can you imagine a month filled with cake and presents!! Well, this birthday started on Valentine's Day with a party at school.

Grandma and Grandpa then joined the birthday celebration on Saturday as a couple of presents were opened. The celebration climaxed on Sunday as Leah had her party at the Harris YMCA. With kids jumping and running around and then stuffing their faces with cake.

So to the kid in everybody...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (Celebrate all year long!)

2 comments:

The Hunts said...

How is Ty suppose to snag any of the community group babes when you post of pic of him diggin for "boogies". Hilarious, seems like he was doing that all day so serves him right.

The Toy said...

Yeah, sorry about that. I just couldn't resist putting that one up. I was laughing when I went through the pictures and saw that one.