Friday, January 18, 2008

Welcome to our blog!

Seeing how I am such a follower, some might phrase it differently (i.e. - copycat or idea thief), I thought the Harris Family should join the ranks of bloggers. So here it is, welcome to the Harris Family blog site. Like the great pioneers before us (the Hunts, Michael Ausiello, and the weird guy that sits a couple of desks away) we are going to share our lives and thoughts on the Internet. To most I'm sure this sounds boring, that thought crossed my mind as well seeing how I have no idea what I will personally have to write about, and the fact that Tricia really has no idea I'm doing this at the moment and may not contribute to the site, but in the end at least we can share some pictures of the kids. So I hope you all enjoy!

- The Harris Family (Chris)