Sunday, January 27, 2008

Busy Weekend

So this was a busy weekend for the Harris family. It started with adding a third kid to the family (it's a boy!!)...okay, so it was just for a night but it was nice to have some more testosterone in the house, well maybe...

So it didn't turn out to be a "guy's" night as I was hoping for. All I can say is that hopefully this isn't a sign of things to come in the Pay house.
As the rest of the weekend unfolded Tricia and I decided to start painting our guest bedroom in order to convert it into Leah's new big girl room. Of course, to help with the transition we thought it best to have Leah feel some ownership and the only way for that was have her help paint! As you can see Leah paints in style, I mean, why take the chance of getting paint on the clothes. All in all she is very excited about the room, but we'll be teaching her for the next year or so that it is only okay to paint on walls when Mommy and Daddy are around.
So with a night of babysitting and a day of painting down we did get some fun by going to Addy Tuttle's birthday party. So like I said, it was a very busy weekend and to top it off we even potty trained Hannah!!!

JUST KIDDING!!!

but Leah did end up with her first boyfriend...

...I don't know if this one is going to last!!


- Chris

3 comments:

The Hunts said...

I guess Bradley is a snorer.

The Toy said...

Actually Leah was snoring and Bradley called her out on it, so Leah started crying and Bradley is saying, "Oh bother, here she goes again."

Anonymous said...

That's great! Bradley was actually looking for that bee costume. Oh well.....maybe next time. Anytime you want to have that third kid around, you just let us know!