Monday, August 18, 2008

Getting a-Head...

I love my daughters so much. They make me laugh constantly. As an example here's a little story...

So one night this past weekend we were all sitting down eating dinner when Leah said, "Mommie, my mouth hurts. I need a new head." If this statement wasn't enough Tricia responded, "Well Leah, what kind of head do you want?" Leah then said, "I still want curly hair."
With that, we continued laughing and eating dinner. Later that night we had gotten in the car to go to the store. On the way to the store, Leah spots a women out of her window and exclaims, "Mommie, I want that girl's head!" At this point I wanted to bring Leah down to reality and have her realize head switching is not possible, so I respond, "Leah, we don't take other people's heads...that would be silly. How would you get it anyways?" Thinking that she would respond reasonably with "your right daddy that would be silly," instead Leah goes for comedy gold, "Daddy, I'd use scissors to get her head!"

So reader beware...if Leah's coming at you with a happy look holding a pair of scissors you better start running for the hills if you want to keep your head!

1 comment:

Matt Guzi said...

That is a GREAT story! I love it - don't know that I'll look at her the same way again - certainly not if she's holding scissors! :)